Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sephora by OPI Express Yourself to Yourself w/ OPI White Shatter


A more recent nail...pictures don't do this justice. This is Sephora by OPI Express Yourself to Yourself, from the Glee mini set. Unfortunately not available in full size!! This has a really nice look to it...one of those nice, juicy glass-fleck-y colors. Really, it was so much brighter and had way more depth in real life...ah well.
I used three coats here, with Northern Lights top coat again. There's still a little bit of VNL, but I'm not one of those people who can't stand it...in fact, I kinda like how VNL looks on these sort of lacquers. Despite the dang mini brush, application wasn't too bad.
For some reason I felt like taking a picture of this next to OPI Wing It! to compare, even though they're really not that similar. Oh well. They're both coral-y glass fleck shimmers, but Wing It! has way more depth. It's really, really beautiful...you can see how much of it I've used, too. For me, that's like using up a whole bottle...haha.

And then I wanted to try out one of my new OPI Shatters, and I decided on White. I really like how it turned out. It actually shattered pretty well too. The coral barely peeks out, but there's a good contrast between the colors, so it worked.

....I must say, the shatter pictures turned out pretty nice! This is probably my favorite shatter look that I've done so far. I did one a few days ago that didn't exactly turn out...let's just say, I won't be posting pictures of it. Ever.

Sincerely, Cat

1 comment: