Thursday, June 2, 2011

My birthday mani! OPI Birthday Babe with Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday

Well...my birthday was a little over a week ago...May 25. (like always I'll try to keep my age "secretive" for safety reasons! Ha.) It was actually a really, really, really amazing birthday but I'm not here to tell you about that...I'm here to show off my birthday mani!! I used OPI Birthday Babe and Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday (I think it's obvious why I chose the two...maybe because they have birthday themed names?) Anyways, pics!




Please don't mind the mess around cuticles/etc...these pics were taken right after I got done polishing!
Also, they're a bit messy because getting the glitter placement right can be a little tricky. I thought it ended up ok though...I used 2 coats of Birthday Babe and 1 coat of Happy Birthday.
Personally, I think my nails were too short at that point...oh well, though. I really like BB....my bottle is like halfway gone...probably one of my most used lacquers!! It's an AWESOME pedicure shade. I wear it on my toes multiple times a year (which is saying something!) I really like both of the polishes I used...I was sooo ecstatic when I got my hands on a HB almost a year ago!! It's so beautiful!

Well, I'll try to keep it short and sweet for now. There may be more posts to come today, though...?

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment