Friday, June 3, 2011

Milani Digital

Okay, so I know toe swatches are kinda gross...but I really wanted to post these pics of Milani Digital!! I haven't worn it on my fingernails yet but I did a pedi with it...so here it goes...

Seriously, I know toes/feet are a little disturbing to look at, but if you enlarge the pic to look at the holo-ness...MAN I like it!!! It applied nicely (this is 2 coats, no base or top) and it wore really well. Plus, Milani has really really nice brushes.
I got this at Target on clearance...it was originally like $4, marked down to 3, then down to 1.98...so it was a steal!! Unfortunately, this was the only one left. If I had known how nice it was, I would've tried to snap up the others in the "3D Holographic" collection (or whatever it's called) sooner! Oh well...at least I got my hands on this one!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment