Saturday, December 31, 2011

China Glaze Tinsel Town



So, I didn't even get close to wearing all my holiday polishes before Christmas! I figured this one was still okay to wear even after Christmas, since the name isn't too directly Christmas themed, lol. Actually, this would be a perfect New Year's Eve mani!
Anyways, this is China Glaze Tinsel Town, from this year's holiday collection. It's the only one I picked up from that collection, and I really love it! It's different sizes of silver and dark silver glitter in a dark grey base. Really, really pretty.
I used two coats and one of Seche Vite...if you wanted, you could definitely use another coat of top coat. It was pretty rough and bumpy. Application wasn't bad though. Removal, on the other hand...well, I didn't want to deal with it, so I just peeled this! Haha. It's soo bad for nails, but I just can't help it!
Anyways, this is super pretty, glittery and gorgeous! I really like it!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment