Friday, December 9, 2011

Sephora by OPI Chestnuts About You




Before we begin discussing this polish...look at my nails! Square! UGH! I thought I'd try out square nails just this once, and it didn't work out for me at all. I'm sticking to rounded from now on...now I realize how much better it personally is for me. This is the only mani I did with my square nails. I'm back to rounded now!
Anyways, onto this polish. This is Sephora by OPI Chestnuts About You (the website says Chest-nuts, but bottle says Chestnuts so I'm going with that...not that big of a deal, just thought I'd say it). I'd say this is a champagne-ish foil...not really a true foil (it's not as foil-y as, say, the Orly foils), but I'd still consider it a foil. Did I say foil enough in the last sentence? Now it sounds so odd. Foil, foil, foil...
Back to this! I used two coats, and one of Seche Vite. Application was fine, not bad by any means, nothing exceptional. Just fine.
I like this. It's kinda light for my skintone, but still...not bad. Again, not super duper sparkly like most foils. That's fine though. Cute name...I was satisfied with the color...what more should I ask for?

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment