Monday, December 12, 2011

OPI DS Mystery


with flash



without flash

This is OPI Designer Series Mystery! Very appropriate because my life is quite a mystery to me lately. Ha. Seriously...I've never been more confused. But anyways.
This is 2 coats of Mystery with one coat of Seche Vite. It's a suuuper dark purple, basically a dark brown-black, with gold microglitter, I guess you'd call it, and dark purple microglitter...or shimmer...or whatever you wanna call it.
I like this...obviously, given my recent obsession with dark purples, haha. The gold makes it unique. Nothing like this in my collection. I don't like this as much as, say, Illamasqua Baptiste or some of my other dark purples or anything, but still a great one.
I bought this almost a year ago for 50% off at Trade Secret...glad I did. I can never resist an OPI on sale, though. Haha. Or, I guess, an OPI for full price.

:P

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment