Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Black Friday Weekend Haul

My haul from Black Friday weekend...3 OPIs, 3 China Glazes, and a bottle of Seche Vite (my holy grail in a bottle). Not much, but still fun! Closer pics? (again, like last time, probably shouldn't have used flash...these colors look WAY BRIGHTER in these pics than in real life!)

OPI Bastille My Heart

OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It

OPI Sweet Heart

China Glaze First Mate

China Glaze Tinsel Town

China Glaze Jamaican Out

So...yeah! Went into Trade Secret and there was nothing new of course, so I just picked up a couple core OPIs...another dark, of course (Bastille My Heart, which is actually a dark pink, not bright like it looks here!), and Tasmanian looked like a really pretty red, so I picked that one up...and for some reason Sweet Heart was speaking to me. No idea why..it's super sheer, even for a sheer, but I wanted it so I got it. ;)
Then I actually got my butt over to Sally's for once! Woo!! There was a TON of new Christmas stuff and I was totally salivating over it, but I already know I'm getting a couple China Glaze and Orly sets and stuff for Christmas (don't ask me how I know... ;) lol) so I restrained myself. I just picked out 3 ChGs...Tinsel Town looked super pretty, and Jamaican did too...and First Mate; well, that's my nickname with one of my best friends so I've been wanting that one since it came out, lol! The color's pretty too, of course, but I'm always a sucker for names.

So, I suppose that's all for now...

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment