Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A few Naked 2 Palette looks

Just wanted to post the first 2 looks I did with my Naked 2 palette...



This was my Christmas Eve look. I used:
Verve all over lid and into crease
Pistol on outer half of lid
Suspect on outer half and into crease
Snakebite on outer third and into crease
Busted on outer edge
Ace (from 15th Anniversary palette) on outer edge
YDK, just a little bit, on outer edge
Verve, Suspect, and Snakebite on lower lashline
Virgin (from first Naked) as highlight and on inner corner
Zero 24/7 liner on waterline
Maybelline the Falsies mascara in Blackest Black

...quite a list. Anyways, this was the more grey, or I guess, greige of the two looks I've done. My pictures wash it out A LOT and make it look wayyy lighter. In real life, this was a darker silver. I guess I do have some pictures from my phone that sort of show it..


Well, that's a little bit better! Anyways, that's the basic idea of this look.




This was my Christmas look. I used:
Bootycall all over lid and into crease
Suspect on outer half of lid
Snakebite on outer third and into crease
YDK on outer half
MIA (from 15th Anniversary palette) on outer edge
Suspect in crease
Vanilla (from 15th Anni palette) on inner third of lid
Bootycall, Suspect, Snakebite, and MIA on lower lashline
Virgin (from first Naked) as highlight and in inner corners
Perversion 24/7 liner on waterline
Maybelline the Falsies mascara in Blackest Black

...this was the more gold/less silver look. I really like how this one turned out, but I'm not sure which look I prefer. I really like that the Naked 2 palette has more grey/greige shades, because with my Naked 1, it was like champagne or gold Every. Single. Day. And with Naked 2, you can do gold, or champagne, or silver, or greige...more variety. Gotta love it.

Also, just for fun, here's a look I did a few days before I got my Naked 2 palette, using my Naked 1...
Unfortunately, the pic is really bad, but this look was great. I think I used Sin, Toasted, and Virgin (maybe a couple others...ugh I can't remember!), and Zero on my waterline, and of course the Falsies. But what I really loved about this look was that I used my Radium 24/7 liner from the Electric set. It looked AWESOME. The light blue liner really popped against the shadow...I'll for sure be doing this look again. Love it.

Anyways, that was another long post! Lol.

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments:

  1. you have such a pretty eye color (: im kinda over the naked palettes, but you make me want them all over again! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I can basically only use the Naked palettes, lol...I suck with color! But I do feel like I get stuck in a rut. It feels like I'm always doing the same combos, which is frustrating! lol. I loove the 15th anni palette though!

    ReplyDelete