Saturday, December 10, 2011

Layering with Sephora by OPI Good Tidings We Bling





Today I wanted to try out some different layering ideas for Sephora by OPI Good Tidings We Bling, just to see what it looked best with.
The red is Essie Silken Cord, green is Essie Pretty Edgy, silver foil is Aerie Wish, white is OPI Alpine Snow, and black is Color Club Bewitching. I tried to pick out some of the most basic colors to try this with...although I also put it over SOPI Stop Stocking Me, a purple shimmer, and it looked really good.
I used 2 coats of each of the bases, and 2 coats of Good Tidings. No base or top coat. My hands look really awkward in this, lol...it's all the thumb's fault! Trying to get my thumb in the pics was quite difficult.
What I like about this glitter that I didn't notice before is that it's not just red and green glitter, there's also a little bit of black glitter in there...and I like the various sizes of glitter. Very pretty.
I think I like this best over...well, truthfully, I like all of these combinations! My least favorite is definitely over red, because then you can't see the red glitter. I like it over black...it's pretty over green, and silver, and REALLY pretty over white...hmm. I'm thinking I'll do a full mani of one of these (or some other) combo soon. I'll have to ponder it.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment