Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking Me!




Let's start off with this: this color is SOOO freakin' gorgeous and photogenic. Ahhh. Secondly: I bought this for the name, not even caring what color it was, but now I'm so glad that I picked it up.
So, this is Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking Me! from the new(ish) holiday collection. I think the website describes it as a golden plum or something like that? Fair enough. The gold is more prominent in the bottle, but it's a beautiful gold-tinged plum filled with shimmer. Very, very slight brushstrokes...not scary frosty or anything. Not too dark, not too light, super pretty.
Application was awesome...two super even coats, and one of Seche Vite, basically applied itself. SOPI brush just as good as always. My nails are really short right now, and when they're this short I occasionally have issues polishing them, but this turned out really good I think. I did have to redo my left index finger once and left thumb 3 times, but that was my bad...texting immediately after doing your nails generally isn't a good idea, haha. I think I've learned my lesson!
Anyways, cute name...pretty color...great application...love it!

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING colour! I need to make a run to Sephora for some polishes soon, and this one is on the list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this is the must-have from the holiday collection! :)

    ReplyDelete