Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OPI Bastille My Heart


without flash

with flash
Having a bad day so I'm probably gonna keep this post short...this is OPI Bastille My Heart.
The pics w/out flash are the true color. The flash pic just shows the shimmer. Used 2 coats and one of Seche Vite. Good application...I think I filed my nails a little short so I personally had some issues with application, but it was me, not the polish. Basically this is what you'd expect from an OPI.
Nothing too unique...berry shimmer...sorta in the same family as like Diva of Geneva and other polishes like that, but I like Diva better.
Just realized today is Wednesday, too! Finally another Pink Wednesday for me, haha.
Well...that's pre much it for now. Ugh ugh ugh. What a day.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment