Friday, December 30, 2011

OPI Fly




This is OPI Fly, from the new Nicki Minaj collection. One word: WOW! For what I thought would just be a plain teal creme, I'm impressed.
2 coats here, with one of Seche Vite. Surprisingly great application, even with the annoying mini brush. It's really pigmented and even. I kinda thought it'd be a little thin and watery, but not at all. The reason I'm really impressed though is that I don't have anything like this in my collection. It's a really vibrant, bright blue-green, but it has just this little hint of dustiness in it that keeps it from being like other teals. And it's not too blue or too green...it's just beautiful. The actual color isn't as light and bright as the first 2 pics, which are with flash, but it's not quite as dark and blue as the last 2 pics, which are without flash. The actual color is somewhere in the middle.
So, I was pleasantly surprised with this shade! Can't wait to try out the others in the collection now.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment