Thursday, November 24, 2011

Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like



Happy Thanksgiving! I don't have anything particularly festive or holiday themed today...just the regular from me! Anyways...
I dug this out of my untrieds pile the other day...Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like, from the Summer 2011 collection (I only now realize how odd it feels to wear summer polishes at this time of year, lol). This one came out with Girls Just Want to Have Fun. When I bought them, I thought I'd like GJWtHF (ugh, that's hard to type! haha) better...now, though, I'm definitely more a fan of this one. I think the reason I thought I wouldn't like this is because I wore it as a pedi earlier this summer and it just didn't work.
I used 2 coats of this, with one of Seche Vite, and this absolutely applied itself...I know I shouldn't expect any less from Deborah, but seriously, this was even better than usual. It has that jelly-creme consistency that Deborah's known for.
This color can't decide if it's blue or purple...or maybe that's just me. It's like a royal blurple, haha. I didn't like the color much in the bottle, but I freakin adore it on the nail. I love the name too!
Looks like Deborah's still on her winning streak with me...

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments: