Saturday, November 26, 2011

China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini




I feel like a rebel...wearing neon yellow right on the brink of winter. This is one my staples in my collection...the truest neon that I own, for sure. Of course, like all neons, very hard to photograph!
This is one coat of China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini over 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow, plus one coat of Seche Vite. Great application on this...the trick, for me, is having a good, opaque base of white. I considered using 2 coats of YPDB, but I really didn't need it.
I've worn this many times before, but I never get sick of it. And this color gets so many comments! My friends, my family, my biology teacher the other day (haha), my eye doctor this afternoon (ugh...I hate that place!). You can't go unnoticed in this color.
I absolutely love this...neon yellow is my life. End of story.

Sincerely, Cat

3 comments:

  1. I love neons! It looks good with your length of nails, because they look tacky with super long nails imo. Totally agree with needing a good white though. I have this one too, and you can't get the same effect without layering it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good,, i think i gotta have this,,, im going to a bakini bottom party and i need this one,, lols,,, its really eye catching color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely eye-catching! And I agree...makes more impact on shorter nails.

    ReplyDelete