Friday, November 4, 2011

Nicole Kendall on the Katwalk


with flash


no flash




Look at this gorgeous glittah!! :) This is Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk, from the new Kardashian Kollection (so many Ks...ugh! lol)
I used 2 coats, with one of Seche Vite...I could've used more top coat but one was sufficient. Absolutely freaking stunning! It's a mix of purple, blue, and green glitter in a blue base. The blue base is what makes this polish, I think...if it was just blue, purple, and green in a clear base, it wouldn't be half as unique or beautiful.
Good formula on this...it started out super good and by the time I got to the second coat, I could feel it getting thicker and glooping up on the stem of the brush. It worked out fine, though...I'll just probably have to use some thinner next time I use it.
The last time I bought a Nicole before this, they had the skinny little brushes. I knew they had switched to those terrible tapered brushes, but I didn't know that they now basically have OPI ProWide brushes...I'm so glad because ProWides are the BEST. Great brush on this one. Love it.
Removal...well, let's just say, I peeled this. HAHAHA. I never actually use remover for glitter. I know, bad habit, but it's so much faster to peel it off. Although it's terrible on nails! Ah well, I just buff 'em out.
Now, what I don't like about this polish...the Kardashians. UGH. Sorry, but I just can't stand them. I could get over it, though, for this beauty of a polish. I just have to ignore the name of it, haha. Seriously...it's not cute to put a K on the front of every word. Or should I say, kute.

Okay, okay...that was a bad joke, haha! I'm done. For now. Anyways...

Sincerely, Cat


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish! The polish looks like just an ordinary blue from afar, but up close it's got some really cool purple and green shimmer! So weird that it thickened up on the second coat though O__o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hate it when glitters get thick!! It isn't too bad though...I've experienced a lot worse, lol!

    ReplyDelete