Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mini OPI haul

This isn't a Black Friday haul (that'll come eventually...even though it's not that impressive or anything, haha), just some random OPIs I bought last week...just so ya know, my pictures make the colors look way brighter than they actually are. I shouldn't have used flash.

We'll Always Have Paris

Cajun Shrimp

Honk If You Love OPI

I Brake For Manicures

...and then a full size bottle of Avojuice lotion in Caramel Cream. I swear, I could just eat that stuff. It smells delicious, and it works wonders.
As you can tell, I'm kinda on a vampy purple kick...and then there's the random bottle of bright coral, haha. But seriously, all I want to wear lately is dark colors. It's really weird.
Just thought I'd show these beauties off quick...that's all I've got for now!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment