Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Girls Just Want to Have Fun

My first Pink Wednesday! On Wednesdays We Wear Pink


OK, so it's coral...but that still counts, right?? (By the way: the first pic is what the color actually looks like. The other two...not so much. They look completely washed out and orange...wtf?)
This is Deborah Lippmann Girls Just Want to Have Fun, a coral that's in between jelly and creme finish. Love the texture of it! Applied beautifully. Except...
You may notice my nails look messy. Well, they always look messy, but even more so in these pictures. Well, I had a little mishap with my Seche Vite. I took out the brush to put on my top coat, and I dropped the top/brush/lid/wand (whatever it's called...you know, the top part!) on my nails. It smudged each of my nails, plus I got polish all over my hands. Not cool!! So I made do with what I had and just put another coat on top...so this is like 3ish coats? Something like that.
Besides that predicament...awesome color. Applies like a dream. Deborah does no wrong!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment