Friday, November 11, 2011

OPI The One That Got Away



This is OPI The One that Got Away, from last winter/spring's Katy Perry collection...the one that brought two amazing glitters and the (now annoying) shatter/crackle fad, haha. But anyways.
I used 2 coats on this, and one of Seche Vite...my application on this (my fault, of course) was not very good, at all, but it's still a pretty color. My pictures kinda drown out all the great shimmer, but it's there for sure. 
Yes, it's sparkly, but still....it's pink....I just don't know. This isn't my color. I do like it, though. It's kinda in the same family as Diva of Geneva but, well, way different...you'd think I'd like this one better, seeing as it's packed with shimmer, but for some reason nothing beats that polish...have I ever posted it? I really need to. It's totally top 5 in my collection. Top 3, even?
Also, I just have to add that I downloaded the song that this is named after recently and I love it...even though I find it really depressing, and I've found it really relatable lately....but either way, totally addicted. Anyways...

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment