Wednesday, August 31, 2011

this weekend's haul..

I finally got up to Sally's this week! YAY! Unfortunately the fall collections were a little picked over by now, but whatever. I still found some stuff I was looking for...
China Glaze Trendsetter
China Glaze Tempest
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
Finger Paints Military Green
Finger Paints Easel-y Entertained
Finger Paints Sketchy Character
Finger Paints Guggen I'm Lime
Orly Rage
Orly Butterflies
Orly Emberstone (LOVE IT)

So, not bad..I didn't realize it till I got home but the ChGs were on sale for $5! If I had known I probably would've bought a few more..but like I said there really wasn't much left from the Metro collec: I got the last bottle of Trendsetter, and they had the two glitters but I really didn't care about them, and then they had a boring berry creme and a red creme. I'm sure they were nice but really, I don't need any more red or pink cremes right now!
And then at Trade Secret I found the new OPI Serena Williams set..I think it's the US Open? Not sure which it is? But it's the duo with Love is a Racket and Pros & Bronze. They're sooo pretty. Pros and Bronze is fun to just stare at in the bottle. I'm wearing Love is a Racket right now and it's gorgeous. I'll post it soon. I haven't really had time to post lately but I've been taking pics of my nails to post soon..tonight is my one free night a week. No cheer, no band tonight (since we had 7 AM practice this morning instead, UGH)..I'm sure I have homework but, meh..I'll worry about that some other time.
Anyways!

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Can't wait to see Love is a Racket!
    And yay for getting For Audrey. That's one of my favorite China Glaze polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I definitely trust you on that! :) lol I'm excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete