Thursday, August 11, 2011

OPI Ski Teal We Drop

You know what I realized today? I've been wearing a lot of cremes lately. This happens a lot....I get stuck in a rut. Usually it's a creme rut, because they're so easy to remove and I have so many of them. I get sick of removal with glitters, glass flecks, even some shimmers, so I just don't use them for a while. I'm okay with it today though, because this creme is absolutely gorgeous...

with flash



without flash
This is OPI Ski Teal We Drop...see? The color is absolutely GORGEOUS! This is from OPI's fall collection last year, the Swiss collection, which I've been revisiting lately...I didn't realize it when it first came out, but I absolutely LOVE that collection. Definitely one of my favorite OPI collections in the past few years. I wish their fall collec this year was more like it...more bright jewel tones instead of the murky colors we're seeing from EVERY company. As much as I love a good camoflauge green color, they're being done to death right now and I'm absolutely sick of them.
Enough about that...this color! I used 2 coats and one of Seche Vite. The other thing I realized is that I haven't used an OPI in like forever lately...weird, because that's usually what I always wear! So because of that, it took some getting reacquainted with the ProWide brush--that's why my nails turned out really messy. Still, the formula was spot-on and totally opaque. I'm head over heels for this color...not much more to say!

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments: