Monday, August 15, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle

Another Lippmann! This one isn't even an untried...I wore it about a year ago but I figured I'd revisit it.



This is Razzle Dazzle, from last year's Nordstrom exclusive "All That Jazz" set...of course, this isn't exclusive anymore, all 3 polishes from the set can be purchased separately.
This looks soo pretty right now, but it was kind of a hassle to apply! The glitter made application kind of messy for me, but after cleaning up the edges, it's so worth it. It's fuschia glitter in a raspberry jelly base...look at the depth. I'm swooning. I love that there's the regular glitter but there's also tiny microglitter mixed in, too. So pretty!
I used 2 coats and one of Seche Vite...I probably should've used 2 coats of topcoat to smooth down the top but whatever.
All in all, it may not be my absolute favorite Lippmann glitter but it's still uber-beautiful. If I didn't have this, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
And now for the fun part...removal. UGH.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment