Monday, August 8, 2011

Sephora by OPI Frankly, I Don't Give A-Dam



Today I wore Sephora by OPI Frankly, I Don't Give A-Dam. Hahahaha. As you may or may not be able to tell, I mostly bought this for the name, although the color itself is fine.
I used 2 coats of Frankly and 1 coat of Seche Vite. It applied nice and even, no issues with the formula or brush or anything. It's a nice grey creme, and I picked it out because I really don't have anything that's much like this, but it's not a must-have. I like it, but it's not outstanding.
This is the only one I've picked up (so far) from SOPI's fall collection...I bought this in-store and I looked at all the others in the collection too, but none really stood out to me. I was gonna buy the mini set but even those seemed kind of meh. I like the red glitter though, and the teal shimmer...I might have to check those out too....
Which reminds me, I looked for Once a Cheetah Always a Cheetah (since they took it off the website a while ago, after it was listed as "out of stock" for basically ever) and it was definitely NOT there!!! OK, really, Sephora?! I was never able to get it from the website...it was out of stock at EVERY Sephora I went to in June and July...not cool!

Rant over. Anyways....

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments: