Monday, October 31, 2011

OPI Pink of Hearts 2009



So, today's Halloween. I didn't do a Halloween mani, nor do I plan to, haha. I'm very uninspired this year. I did realize the other day, though, that October's almost over, and it's Breast Cancer Awareness month, and I haven't even done any BCA nails yet! Which led me to this.
This is OPI Pink of Hearts 2009. Geez, typing "2009" is weird...I can't believe I bought this polish over two years ago!! This was one of the first polishes in my "collection". My bottle's half gone, so you can tell it's older, haha!
Anyways, this is a sheer, candy pink creme...kind of jelly-ish. Good formula for a sheer color. I used 3 coats and one of Seche Vite, and it's almost completely opaque. Very cute color.
I still haven't used my Pink of Hearts 2010 that I bought last year...geez. I wanted to buy this year's and have a whole series of POHs, but this year's POH is Pink Shatter...I don't know about anyone else but personally I'm over shatters/crackles/etc. So, POH 2011 gets a pass from me! Hopefully next year is back to a normal polish. But anyways...

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pink! I can't believe November is almost here. Like, where did October go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know right?! Basically I feel that way about this whole year...it feels like it was just last Christmas, so how could all these holiday collections already be coming out? Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete