Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Billionaire





I should apologize for these pictures, haha. I took them after I'd been wearing this polish for like 4 days already. It's super beat up but I still think it's a beautiful color.
This is Deborah Lippmann Billionaire. I used 3 coats because of the jelly-ish texture...because of my application, I had some dragging near the cuticles so I wanted to even it out.
I like this! Very fall. I've been absolutely CRAVING dark, vampy colors lately. Navy, burgundy, emerald...any and every dark color. It's crazy.
The closest I have to this is OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow. In comparison, that one's darker and more emerald, while this one's more murky, military green. Enough of a difference to justify this purchase.
Dear Deborah Lippmann...I love you.

Sincerely, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Haha I was gonna ask if it was tip wear or if it shrunk. You answered my question! I think it looks pretty good for four days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sometimes get shrinkage with SV, lol...it held up pretty darn well!!

    ReplyDelete