Monday, October 17, 2011

OPI Pros & Bronze



(with flash)

(without flash)

The other polish from the most recent OPI-Serena duo...the one that came with Love Is a Racket. No idea what it's called. All I know is that both of the polishes in that set are glorious.
Look at this!! Enlarge the pictures or something, cuz it's just crazy awesome! I'm not a fan of the pics I took, I couldn't really show the cool fleckiness of it...I tried though! I'd describe this as a bronze microglitter foil, but the great thing about it is that it's not just bronze in there...there's a bunch of pink in there too, and darker bronze, and gold, and oh my, it's just too gorgeous. These pictures don't even begin to capture it.
I used three coats of this and one coat of Seche Vite. I figured this would remove like a shimmer or something and it wouldn't be that bad, but I was sadly mistaken. Removal was bad. I should've known, since it's microglitter, but no. I mean, it wasn't the worst thing ever, but it took a while, and some scrubbing. It's worth it, though.
Unfortunately, this didn't quite mesh with my skintone. I just can't do gold. It's a tragedy. I love gold so much, but I just can't wear it. Ah well. I wear it anyways. I'm a rebel.

So, that's what I have to show for now!

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments: