Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nicole mini haul!

Today's tiny Walmart haul...I was able to find some new stuff at my Walmart for once!!
 I got the Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber (lol) mini set, and 2 new polishes from the Kardashian Kolors line: Disco Dolls and Kendall on the Katwalk. Here's some closer pics:

 Kendall on the Katwalk. When I bought this, I thought it was blue, green, and purple glitter in a clear base...WRONG! I got home and found out it's in a jelly-ish blue base. I love it so much more this way! I can't wait to wear this one!
without flash

with flash
This is Disco Dolls...this one is also absolutely gorgeous! Gold glitter base with different sizes of multi-colored glitter in it, small and hexagon. It's like Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday (or any of its billion copies, haha) in a gold glitter base. I love this one but unfortunately, I already know how bad gold looks on me. Still super excited to wear it!
I didn't take any closer up pics of the Biebs set, but it includes a light pink glitter in a clear base called I Pink I Love Him (it looks like Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening, minus the hex glitter), a coral shimmer with a wicked gold shine called Coral Denominator, a red glitter in a red jelly base called Eenie Meanie Marry Me (interesting name for a polish...), and a foil-y looking purple shimmer called Canadian Star. I just can't resist minis! haha.
So, not much, but I'm excited about my new polishes! And lots of glitter...I love holiday collections ;)

Sincerely, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Sort of unrelated, but I love the polish you've got on your nails in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I almost bought the Bieber one...but I had to stop myself because he's a little young for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! OPI Pink of Hearts 2009 :)
    Haha...I'm not quite a huge Bieber fan but I couldn't resist! :P

    ReplyDelete