Friday, October 28, 2011

OPI Animal-istic



Sooo excited about this!! This is Animal-istic from the OPI Muppets collection. This polish is just amazingly gorgeous! First pic is with flash and the other two are without.
I took so many pictures of this...it's extremely photogenic. I used 2 coats of this and one of Seche Vite. The formula and brush on this seem even greater than usual. I did virtually no cleanup on this one, it flowed perfectly onto the nail. This is such a beautiful, bright, shimmery red-orange. I'm notorious for not being a fan of reds but I'm really feeling this one.
Weird, I was gonna skip the shimmer half of the Muppet collection...and after buying them, so far I'm more into the shimmers than the glitters. Judging from this one, I think I'll be picking up all of the shimmers.
Only downside...this polish is fairly similar to OPI Love is a Racket (I posted that one a little while ago) and Orly Emberstone (should be my next post). Not dupes, but definitely a strong resemblance. It's okay though, because I'm deathly in love with all three.

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments: