Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sephora by OPI I Don't Bite





This is Sephora by OPI's I Don't Bite...that name is so amusing, haha! This was the only one I picked up from SOPI's summer (or was it spring/summer? Who knows) collection. Actually I really want to get my hands on Once a Cheetah Always a Cheetah, but it's always sold out in store and online...I tried the tester in store and it's soo pretty! Back on topic....this polish.
I'm not crazy for it but I don't dislike it. It's one of those silvery, light purple metallic colors that I always love in the bottle but don't really care for on the nail. It reminds me of a shimmer-filled version of OPI The Color to Watch. Looking at the close-up, the shimmer is so pretty. Maybe they just don't flatter my skin tone or something, but I never like these light purple shimmers on me.
The application was fine, 3 coats here and a coat of Seche Vite. I like SOPI's brushes...not too thick or thin, perfect length.

Aughhhh just looked on Sephora's website and Once a Cheetah isn't even listed anymore. Why do you hate me, Sephora? Why??? I guess my last chance is finding it in-store...pshh like that'd happen!

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments:

  1. I like Sephora by OPI's polishes. This one is pretty, but I've never seen it. Weird! I hope you can find the other polish soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) That's one thing I don't like about the line...they're so inconsistent! I can rarely find anything new in store, and they don't do any type of press releases or anything. Frustrating!

    ReplyDelete