Friday, March 30, 2012

OPI Teenage Dream




Current nails: OPI Teenage Dream. One of the lovely Katy Perry glitters!
Two coats here, and one of Seche Vite. The surface is pretty rough but it doesn't bother me. What did bother me is the thickness...this needs to be thinned sooo bad. I've used it a lot which has made it really thick and gloopy. Ugh. Despite that, it really wasn't too hard to work with. It's better than being runny and too sheer, I guess.
Such a pretty glitter, and good coverage after 2 coats. It's tiny light pink and silver glitter with bigger holo glitter thrown in. Seriously, gorgeous. The holo glitter reminds me of little sprinkles all over my nails...totally fitting, for Katy Perry.
I'm thinking I'll need a new bottle of this soon...I use it a lot. Plus, one of my friends borrowed it for prom last year and kept for a couple months and used it like 5 times...ha. Speaking of prom, I think me and my friends are getting fake nails done soon...prom is 3 weeks from tomorrow! I'm pumped! :)
And, unfortunately the square tips are gone for now...had to cut my nails down. Boo. I'm gonna try to grow em out REALLY good over the summer though ;)

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment