Monday, March 5, 2012

OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam!




Another Holland stunner! This is I Don't Give a Rotterdam!
2 coats with one of Seche Vite. The first coat was pretty sheer and I thought I might have to do 3, but the second coat added a lot. There was maybe a little hint of VNL. Good application though, the brush was really nice on this one for some reason.
Such a pretty shade of icy blue, but the shimmer is what really makes it unique. It's this really nice, gold, kind of flake-looking shimmer. This shade totally reminds me of icicles.
So, when I bought this shade I thought it was really unique, but it reminded me of a polish that I already had, I just couldn't remember what it was. So I went home and looked through my collection...ha. Look at this.

So, this is one of the frankens I made early fall this year...maybe around August? It's funny because when I made this franken, I was like, "wow, I don't have anything like this! This is so unique! Especially this flaky-type shimmer in it..." Ha. What a cruel joke. Like, seriously almost dupes. Right down to the shimmer. Just my luck, lol. Ah well.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment