Monday, March 19, 2012

Franken -- DBK





Wearing today: one of my frankens from last spring, DBK. (Name is a random thing with one of my friends, ha.)
2 coats, with one of Seche Vite. It's a coral-y orange jelly filled with gold shimmer. Still some VNL after 2 coats, but I think it looks better that way. It's actually really pretty, and the gold shimmer is what sets it apart from other coral/orange polishes that I have. Really, I can't tell if this is coral or orange--it changes in different lighting, so I just consider it a coral-tinged orange, haha.
This is probably one of my better frankens, lol. It's actually pretty unique, with the base color and the shimmer in it. Unfortunately, it chipped within hours, but I get that problem a lot with frankens, ha. It could also be because of my nail shape...polish chips sooo much faster on square nails than rounded! I still love the squares though, so I can put up with the chipping, lol.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment