Monday, March 12, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers




A gorgeous Lippmann glitter and new nail shape for today!
Ruby Red Slippers, 2 coats with one of Seche Vite. First coat rather thin and second rather thick. That strategy works well for this shade, I've found. Such a pretty polish. Chips like crazy though...I had chips after a day. Ah well, I just touched up my tips and it was good as new. And like always, removal sucked. Lol.
And yeah...I'm trying out the square nails! It took some adjusting, for sure, but it's been like a week and it feels pretty natural now. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I always keep my nails rounded, but I kinda like this. At least it looks a lot better than last time I tried square, lol. That was sooo bad. But yeah, I had the crazy idea to go square and grow my nails out so they look like fakes for prom next month...who knows what'll happen to my nails by then, haha. Might as well try it.
Also, I'm trying a new base coat, OPI Natural Nail Base Coat. I've only used it 2 or 3 times, but I really like it. Although maybe that's just because it's tinted pink...ha.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment