Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Random looks using Naked 2 palette

Just some random eyes I did recently...I know, they're messy and quick and the pics were taken after full days of wear, but for some reason I just felt like posting them...I kinda like them!



I used
UDPP Original
Verve all over, from Naked 2
Pistol on outer half, from Naked 2
Virgin on inner corner and as highlight, from Naked 1
24/7 liner in Lust (first time using it...really like it!)
24/7 liner in Perversion on waterline (completely worn off by then...lol)
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara in Black
CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Royale (love this!!)
Maybelline The Falsies in Black

Ok...I had like 5 minutes to do my makeup this morning, haha. But I figured I'd use Lust because I got it as a free sample from a UD order back in like November and I still hadn't used it. My go-to purple liner is Ransom, which I love, but I wanted a true purple liner since that one is so blue. This is not it. In fact, this is more of a blurple (blue purple) than purple...ah well. It's gorgeous. It didn't glide on as good as some other shades do (Baked, I'm looking at you!) but it wasn't bad. I think it's just cuz it was the first time using it. Usually with time they get easier to use and less drag/pull-ish.
Also, I just bought Lash Blast Luxe in Black Royale and I heart it! I saw it on Scrangie's blog and she said it was pretty good, so of course I HAD to have it. I seriously get a new mascara like every time I go out. It's ridiculous. This is definitely one of the better ones though. I tried Maybelline Illegal Lengths recently and it is just soo bad. For real. I've used it like 5 times and I think I'm just gonna throw it away. The biggest problem is probably that I accidentally got the waterproof one and I HATE waterproof mascara, but it does like nothing for my lashes. Ugh.


I used
UDPP Original
Chopper all over, from Naked 2
Virgin on inner corner, from Naked 1
24/7 liner in Corrupt (Favorite. Ever.)
24/7 liner in Perversion on lower waterline (looks all gross and worn off after a full day, lol)
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator in Black
CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Royale
Maybelline The Falsies in Black

Chopper looks so ridiculously orange on me. Soo unflattering. It's a pretty shade though...I love the glitter in it. And Corrupt...I just love it. I got it in the 15th Anni set last year and I never want to run out. Really wish it was a permanent shade. :(

Speaking of Urban Decay, I just put in an order on their website the other day! I'll post pics when I get it...I'm pretty pumped. I think it'll be here tomorrow afternoon, which is unfortunate cuz I'll be out of town from tomorrow morning until Saturday or Sunday. Lame. Bright side: going shopping Friday...which means Sephora! Yayyyyyy.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment