Thursday, February 2, 2012

Essie Haute As Hello



This is Essie Haute as Hello...I was surprised by how much I liked this! This is an untried mini from almost 2 years ago. In the bottle, it looked basically the same as Essie Tart Deco (which I also have and love) so I thought it would pretty much just be the same thing. I might like this one even better!
3 coats here, and one of Seche Vite. And the SV was pretty necessary, because...this dries to a satin finish! Odd. But, anyways. This color is super bright and in-your-face...way brighter than in these pics, because my camera flipped out when it saw this polish. I like this color, because normally when you think of a peach color, you think of soft and demure, right? Yeah, this isn't. It packs a punch, for sure. It's almost neon...and I love it.

So, this polish was a win for me! Like it. A lot.

Sincerely, Cat

3 comments: