Sunday, September 12, 2010

My nails at the moment

My first NOTD (nail of the day, of course). I bought the Deborah Lippmann All That Jazz set a couple weeks ago, during the big Nordstrom sale. I swear, I have NO self control! I hadn't tried any of the three lacquers until last night, when glitter fever hit me hard. I was looking through my unused nail polish drawer and saw Razzle Dazzle.

And I can't BELIEVE I haven't used it yet. I love love love it. It's a raspberry jelly-ish base with magenta glitter. Beeeauuuutiful. The only problem is my yucky short nails. My nails have to be super short for cheerleading. So, anyways, it's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to paint my nails when they're this short. They were a mess. I tried cleaning it up, and it does look better, but still not perfect.

Another thing...my camera is broken! So I had to settle for taking a pic with my webcam. And, so the glitterific-ness is magnified, I used one of those wacky effects on the picture (That's why I have, like, 6 and a half fingers!). Anyways, without further ado...



Crappy pic, beautiful nail polish. Love. I have to say, the set was well worth the money. Actually, it was a pretty good deal...$40 for 3 polishes, which are normally $18 a piece. I also bought Happy Birthday and it's literally my favorite polish ever. This was my first Lippmann purchase, and I was very very happy with it! I was hoping they'd have Ruby Red Slippers in stock (they didn't), but, you win some, you lose some.

Love and glitter to all, Cat

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're trying to scoop my face out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. It's literally impossible to take a good picture with a webcam. Nice blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete