Sunday, September 19, 2010

Essie Fall 2010 Minis

Dear everyone who is not reading this blog (but should be! :] )

This weekend's haul brought me a few products I'd been salivating over. First, China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, and CG Kiwi Cool-ada (from the spring/summer Poolside collection. I know, I'm a bit late to the party. Ah well). Second, the OPI (OPI is my number one brand, hands down!) Go Goth Halloween mini set for this year. Third, the Essie Summer 2010 mini set (for some reason, I always refer to this collection as the Demure Vixen collection. Anyways.). And lastly, the Essie Fall 2010 mini set. (Really, Essie, did you just give up on naming your collections? lol)

Yes, as you can tell, I am a mini set aficianado! I never use up a full bottle of polish anyways, and minis are so adorable. :) OPI's minis sort of agitate me, though, because they don't have labels on the bottom of the bottle so I can never remember the name of the polish. Essie's minis, on the other hand, do.

Sorry to jump from topic to topic--but this post is about the Essie Fall minis!!! Again--off topic--but most of my Essie stash is mini bottles. I really only buy their seasonal polishes, because their permanent collection is basically all nudes/pinks/etc....which is not for me!

The set includes Little Brown Dress (brown, obviously), Sew Psyched (army green-ish with a teensy bit of shimmer), Merino Cool (the ever-popular greige), and Limited Addiction (dark cherry reddish). As of now, I'm wearing Little Brown Dress (LOVE the name!). I've been wearing it for two or three days now, and it's holding up really well, considering how dark it is. Very minimal tipwear. Sidenote--I always use Sephora by OPI base coat and Seche Vite top coat (BEST TOP COAT EVAR!)

I really love wearing dark browns in the fall. I'm not a big fan of the whole black nail thing, but a nice brown is a great alternative. Without further ado, here is the pic (albeit, taken by a crappy webcam like always).


Love and brown dresses to all, Cat

1 comment: