Monday, March 18, 2013

Pastel cheetah nail art...

My mediocre attempt at nail art. Cheetah print is about as advanced as I go, lol.





Yeah...personally I think it looks better from far away than it does close up, but I actually don't think it turned out too bad! I used 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow as the base. For the spots I used 4 of my frankens (obviously, a random blue, pink, purple, and green), and for the outline on the spots, I used Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather. I thought the grey would be a little less harsh with the pastels than black, which is what I usually use for cheetah nail art.
So, yeah, I'm obviously not much of a nail artist, but I thought this looked fun and really didn't turn out too bad. I had a lot of people asking me if I did these myself, if they were polish strips, etc. And I got a lot of compliments on them, so I can't complain!
I've been getting into nail art recently, which sucks because I'm just sooo bad at it!! Maybe if I keep working I'll get somewhat decent at it, though. Who knows.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment