Monday, March 11, 2013

Emily de Molly The Fifth Element

Uber-excited to post this. This is one of the prettiest polishes I've worn in a long time!




This is Emily de Molly the Fifth Element, one of the new polishes I bought from Llarowe a few weeks ago. How gorgeous is it?!
I used two coats here, and one of Seche Vite. Turquoise creme-jelly base, larger orange hex glitter, smaller blue and orange hexes, and some smaller blue glitter. I swear, the orange and blue are the perfect combination. The crelly base lets the glitter peek out perfectly.
Application was perfect. No troubles at all. I did put my bottle upside down an hour or two before doing my nails so the larger glitter would go on my nails easier. I also tried to do thinner coats so the glitter would be more visible...not sure how good of a job I did on that but I tried my best, haha. Also, this being my first EdM, I noticed that the brush and the formula were really great.
Seriously, I'm loving this. I really don't want to take this off my nails, except for the fact that I want to try my other new Llarowe polishes! Lol.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment