Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jindie Nails Rave

I. Love. This!




Here's Rave by Jindie Nails! I can't stop looking at my nails. I just adore this.

I used 2 coats here and one of Seche Vite. I think 2 coats is the perfect amount, at 3 you just cover up a little too much of the glitter, unless you do really really thin coats. Application on this was awesome. I didn't have to do any fishing and I got a great variety of glitter on my nails. I did set my bottle upside down for 5-10 minutes before applying, not sure if that makes much difference but it usually helps with glitters.

In real life, the glitter's a little bit brighter, but it was hard to capture in the pictures. The neon just looks perfect with the milky white base. Ugh. Gorgeous. And my nails are actually at a pretty good length right now. I've been growing them for a few weeks, and they're getting longer, slowly but surely. I keep debating if I wanna go back to square tips or stay rounded! The eternal question. I think I'll stay rounded for a little while longer.

Oh and speaking of Jindie, my backordered Honey Blue Blue shipped the other day! Exciting! It's supposed to be here by Friday, I just can't wait! And of course since I have absolutely no self-control, I'm already planning my next Llarowe order...Candy Land, you will be mine.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment