Monday, March 11, 2013

Llarowe Haul

I'm back! It has seriously been FOREVER since I've posted, and I've missed blogging so much. I absolutely needed to post this though, because I'm just so excited about it! Check it out.

My first order ever from Llarowe! Eeep!!
I actually ordered 5 polishes but one is backordered (which is Jindie Nails Honey Blue Blue), but the 4 I have are (from l-r) Jindie Nails I'm a Star Dot Com, Jindie Nails Rave, Emily de Molly The Fifth Element, and Emily de Molly Flutterby Garden. How gorgeous are they?!
So far I've tried I'm a Star and Fifth Element (I'm actually wearing Fifth right now) and they are just stunning as can be. I didn't photo I'm a Star but I for sure will soon, and I'll be posting Fifth shortly. I am sooo excited to try the others as well!
Never having ordered from Llarowe before, I have to say, they are AWESOME! I had no issues with shipping or anything like that, and my polishes all arrived safely and timely (besides the backordered one of course, but I actually don't think it's a bad thing...now I have something else to look forward to!) And of course, I'm now already deciding which polishes to order next. Ha.

Sincerely, Cat

1 comment:

  1. nice haul!!! i've been wanting several emily de molly polishes... i'll get them eventually!!

    ReplyDelete