Thursday, April 26, 2012

OPI Simmer and Shimmer





Wow, this post is really really old...been sitting unposted forever! This is OPI Simmer and Shimmer, an untried glitter that I still had from the Burlesque collection. I have all the glitters from this collection actually, but I've only used like 2 of them now...and I used them for layering. This is the only one I've tried on its own.
2 coats, I think...truthfully, it doesn't look that good. Really does need either more coats or a polish underneath it. Despite that, though, it actually looks better in real life than it did in these pics. It's actually a really pretty glitter...mostly blue with pretty much every other color thrown in, from pink to gold to red to green. A really pretty mix.
The formula wasn't too bad though, somewhat rough and bumpy when it dried but 1 coat of Seche Vite worked fine for me. Next time I'll probably wear it over another color...I think it'd look reallllly good over Sephora by OPI Naughty Is the New Nice. Ooh, I'll keep that in mind for next time.
Also, removal on this wasn't too much of a hassle for me...because I peeled it off, like I always do with glitter! Ah, I'm so bad...

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment