Tuesday, April 17, 2012

China Glaze Agro (w/ comparison to ChG Peace on Earth)




My only China Glaze Hunger Games polish...this is 2 coats of Agro. Gorgeous color, great formula...applied like butter. Nice and shiny, too. Not too much else to say about it, lol. The first thing I thought when I saw it though was, "that looks a lot like Peace on Earth from their Holiday collection a year or two ago." A polish that I happen to love, and my bottle also happens to be almost gone. So I had to compare...
Agro on left, Peace on right.
Index and ring are Peace on Earth, middle and pinky are Agro.
Same 
Same
Same, with Chanel Peridot on thumb.

So, there's some obvious differences...Peace is lighter and more yellow/gold, whereas Agro is more of a dark, forest-y color. I'd say they're in the same family, but definitely not close to dupes. They are both really shiny though, and have the same type of shimmer in them. I also felt the need to throw Peridot in there just to see how it compared...not really close at all, besides the fact that it's also a green/gold type shade.
So, it's definitely not a bad thing to have both Agro and Peace...they're both absolutely gorgeous, unique colors! But if you have one of them, I'd say it's ok to skip the other. I love both, but I do have to say I think I like Agro a little better...only because it's a little darker and more green instead of gold. I just can't pull off gold, unfortunately!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment