Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OPI Number One Nemesis





First Spiderman polish I tried! Gorgeousss!! This is OPI Number One Nemesis.
2 coats with one of Seche Vite. Super good application, great formula and brush as always. It has that nice kind of foil-y look to it. It's like a green/grey shimmer with tons of little different-colored speckly shimmer particles. Weird description, I know, but that's what it looks like...lol. To me, it's like the perfect combination of silver, gold, and green. I think it's just stunning.
Apparently this is super similar to Chanel Graphite which (thankfully) I didn't splurge for. I'm still a little mad that they put a dupe of Peridot in this collection...whatever. I love my Chanel. And I love this polish, too!

On an unrelated note, I had my last day of classes yesterday! So I'll probably be posting a lot more now, lol. I guess that's all for now...

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment