Monday, January 23, 2012

Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar





Here's my permanent favorite green in my collection! This is Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar. I bought this color almost 2 years ago, and it's been a fixture for me...I've used it for manis and pedis soo many times! (It's a perfect pedi color for sure!)
So this is 2 coats, and one of Seche Vite. Application was great, no problems there. SOPI's brush isn't my very top choice (I wish they used the OPI ProWide brush!) but it is still one of my favorites...good for very smooth application.
Love this....it's a shimmery golden-green. It's a spring color, but it works year-round, I think. And the name...well, it's extremely corny, and it has nothing to do with the actual polish, but it's still bearable, haha. It's not the worst polish name I've ever heard, lol.

Anyways, I just adore this polish! Like I said, my staple green!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment