Sunday, May 29, 2011

Top 10 (or 20?) Most Listened-To Songs on my iPod (as of May 29, 2011)

1. Are You Satisfied? --Marina and the Diamonds
2. I Write Sins Not Tragedies --Panic! At the Disco
3. Hermit the Frog --Marina and the Diamonds
4. Baobabs --Regina Spektor
5. Ghost of Corporate Future --Regina Spektor
6. Go to Heaven --The Pierces
7. Scarecrow and Fungus --Regina Spektor
8. Oxford Comma --Vampire Weekend
9. Riot Gear --Regina Spektor
10. I Am Not a Robot --Marina and the Diamonds

You know what, I think I'll just go Top 20.

11. Time Is All Around --Regina Spektor
12. Konichiwa Bitches --Robyn
13. Music Box --Regina Spektor
14. Boy in a Rock and Roll Band --The Pierces
15. Kiss with a Fist --Florence + the Machine
16. It Was You --The Pierces
17. Campus --Vampire Weekend
18. Handle Me --Robyn
19. Sticks and Stones --The Pierces
20. Ode to Divorce --Regina Spektor

I suppose that is all for now. Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment