Thursday, August 30, 2012

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest





Here's a polish from OPI's gorgeous Germany collection this fall! Seriously, I've fallen head over heels for this collection. It's pure fall perfection. This is actually, I think, the 3rd or 4th of the Germany polishes that I've used, but I didn't photograph all of them. Hopefully soon, lol!
Look at this! This is so vampy and pretty. Hard to describe, which makes it all the better. It looks like a red/brown/purple vampy shimmer. Really, though, it's more of an indigo-purple with bright red shimmer at first, but it builds up to a vampy wine shade.
Two coats here, and one of Seche Vite. It's super shiny, smooth...great formula, brush, everything. Seriously, this fall collection is phenomenal. Of all the polishes in this collection I've used so far, everything's been pretty much flawless. I'm in love.
And I'm so happy that this year's fall collec is awesome, because for the most part, I didn't like last year's collection at all. (Except for Roadhouse Blues, but that's a different story.) This collection sorta reminds me of the Swiss collection a few years back, which I also adored. Not really totally similar, but they're alike in some ways. I don't know. Anyways.

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment