Monday, July 30, 2012

Tiny China Glaze/OPI haul!


Just a few polishes I picked up yesterday from Sally's and Trade Secret. Left to right: ChG Splish Splash, OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, ChG Beach Cruise-r, OPI Gone Gonzo, ChG Exotic Encounters, ChG Flip Flop Fantasy, ChG Hang-Ten Toes, and ChG Sun Worshipper.
The base coat, Flip Flop Fantasy, and Sun Worshipper are all backups of my current bottles...I started using the OPI base coat a few months back and I really, really like it. It's a lot better than the base I was using before. And FFF and SW are 2 of my favorite neons and they're running low, so obviously it was a good idea to get backups.
My Sally's didn't have much for the On Safari collection or the Summer Neons, but I did find a few...the only Safari that caught my eye was Exotic Encounters, which is a really nice dusty green. And the other 3 neons were super cute so I had to get those ones...there was really only a few blues and pinks left mostly, but I do like the ones I found.
And of course I got my base coat at Trade Secret, but I've been really into glitter lately so I decided I might as well pick up Gone Gonzo too.
So yeah...not too exciting but I was still glad I could pick these ones up! I can't wait to use all my new neons...I love neons so much lol!

Sincerely, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Great haul. OPI's Base Coat is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! The OPI glitter Gone Gonzo looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete