Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer






I gave in and bought another Lippmann Mirrored Chrome (or whatever they're called) polish! This is the one I was originally eyeing anyways so I don't feel too bad...my Nordstrom got some more bottles of this shortly after I bought Sugar Daddy. 
I had issues capturing this one as well. The duochrome shows up so well in real life but terribly in pictures! This is a pretty metallic purple, with lots of pink tones as I can see, and with some great flashes of green and gold. It's not quite as duochromey as Sugar Daddy (the flashes in that one are CRAZY), but I still like this lots.
Application, not bad. A little bit of drag near cuticles, but then that's usually my fault. Used 3 coats here, was gonna go with 2 but 3 darkened it up perfectly. I wouldn't wear less than 3 coats. Perfect opacity. Very pretty! I like this, maybe not as much as Sugar Daddy, but I'm still impressed.
Anyways, I guess that's about it for now!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment