Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Franken -- Heavy Metal






Eeeee!! Look at one of my newest frankens! I'm in love with it :)
I named this baby after Lady Gaga's song Heavy Metal Lover, one of my favorite songs at the moment. It just seemed so fitting, cuz I mean...look at it! The glitter, the shimmer, the base color...it's crazy! I adore this.
I don't even know how to describe the color of this. I used two coats, and it's like a dark charcoal, multi colored foil, filled with every shade of shimmer, some random glitter, a couple flakies and some larger silver holo glitter. In the right lighting you can see the almost-duochrome-ness of it, and in certain lighting, it even looks a little holo-y.
This is so ridiculously random with the shimmer and everything...I'm in love with it. I can't even stand how much I love it. Ah!!

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment