Friday, June 29, 2012

Franken -- Sweet Love, Tasty Blood




Another of my new summer frankens! This is Sweet Love, Tasty Blood (yeah, it's a weird name if you don't understand where it came from, lol...it's from a lyric in the song And Then You Kissed Me by the Cardigans, which is a GREAT song by the way!).
So, 2 coats here, and one coat of Seche Vite. All I can say is...the shimmer is stunning. That's really the main reason I make frankens, just to get all these weird colors of shimmer together to see how they look. Yeah, this one's good.
The base is a vibrant red, but almost like a bright brick red. It's got an orange tint to it. And the base is somewhat sheer, because the polish is packed with shimmer. A lot of fleck-type shimmer, especially gold. One of the reasons the shimmer is so crazy though is that I added a little bit of some different holos that I have, so the shimmer in this doesn't really resemble any other polishes.
I love this. It's a red, it has crazy shimmer, I think it's gorgeous. I have to say, I've never really seen another polish like this before. Wonderful. And I still have a few of my other summer frankens sitting untried...will have to test those out soon! :)

Sincerely, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment